- Posted by Alla Rapoport
- On September 2, 2020
Wingo Transportation Inc.
Wingo Transportation Inc. in Crestwood, IL has an opening for a position of Business & Organizational Development Specialist.
Business & Organizational Development Specialist will be responsible for providing ongoing support to the management team with the internal and external development of the Company’s operations, including sales, marketing, policies, procedures, and personnel.
Particular duties for this position include:
- Identify new customers, and develop and maintain client relationships;
- Develop new business deals, negotiate business terms and assist management during negotiation process;
- Identify and develop strategic sales efforts;
- Assist management with achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly KPIs & financial objectives;
- Design and execute a business development strategy for each account that provides continuous, profitable growth;
- Analyze client management’s daily activity, including load entry, procurement and tracking to ensure a seamless experience and recommend improvements;
- Prepare for client business reviews and provide ongoing feedback in support of continuous improvement opportunities;
- Assist management in creating a strategic business plan aimed to expand business operations outside of the United States;
- Perform domestic and foreign market research within the industry to identify new business opportunities;
- Create marketing and advertising materials for U.S. and ethnic media sources;
- Assist management in planning and developing HR strategies that support business needs;
- Evaluate and analyze current and projected sales volumes to recommend increase or reduction in personnel to meet current business development goals;
- Assist management with developing and implementing employee training programs and developmental initiatives to meet Company’s objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements within the industry;
- Develop Company’s policy, training, and safety materials in English and Russian;
- Provide consultative services to all levels of employees regarding Company policies, procedures and business objectives in English and Russian.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or in a related field;
- 1 year of experience in the job offered or organizational management;
- Must be fluent in English and Russian (oral and writing);
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Annual salary $105,976.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com