- Posted by Alla Rapoport
- On September 27, 2021
TM Accountant, Inc. in Wheeling, IL has an opening for a position of Corporate Financial Consultant.
Corporate Financial Consultant will provide financial consulting services to and solve important issues for TM Accountant’s corporate clients that conduct business and/or consider investment opportunities in Ukraine. Consulting services will relate to a broad range of international banking, audit, and tax issues, including legal compliance and tax implications of international operations. In particular, the duties will include:
- Meet with corporate clients to determine their needs;
- Assess clients’ financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, and tax planning, and identify shortfalls;
- Develop short-term and long-term financial strategies, financing options, and mapping out financing plans;
- Improve business planning including, budgeting, planning, reporting, and measuring;
- Advise clients on business, legal, and regulatory issues pertaining to banking operations in Ukraine;
- Advise clients about financial procedures, document compliance, and tax reporting requirements in Ukraine;
- Advise clients about local business policies in accordance with the state regulations and rules of the financial institution;
- Provide financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports;
- For investment opportunities, review foreign entities’ financial status and tax documents to determine feasibility of investment, expansion, and business development plans, and advise clients accordingly;
- Assist clients in establishing relations with banking institutions and tax authorities in Ukraine and act as a liaison with these authorities;
- Preparing documents required to undertake international monetary transfers and other formalities;
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics;
- 2 years of experience in the job offered or as an economist or accountant;
- Must have experience with and knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards, tax systems, banking, legal compliance, and reporting;
- Must have knowledge of international finance and economics as demonstrated by experience or specific course work;
- Must speak, read, and write Ukrainian.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Annual salary $92,581.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com