- Posted by Alla Rapoport
- On November 8, 2019
FASPRO TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Faspro Technologies, Inc. in Arlington Heights, IL has one opening for the position of Mechanical Engineer.
- Responsible for design, 3D modeling, development and release of drawings and specifications for engineering and manufacturing of custom manufacturing components for high-performance mobile devices, medical and communication equipment according to customer needs and unique requirements using computer-aided design and engineering programs (Solidworks, AutoCad) within the short time frame;
- Review and analyze customer requirements and determine project budget, specifications, use of materials and timelines for such manufacturing processes as precision photo etching, metal forming, laser cutting, gold and tin metal electroplating;
- Study and analyze physical properties and characteristics of materials to be used for various projects;
- Creating of workload graphics depending on functional capacity of manufacturing equipment.
- Produce comprehensive sets of layout, assembly, and detail drawings to meet technical requirements and manufacturability and ease of serviceability within project schedule and budget requirements;
- Design and implementation of special tooling for kick, punch and brake presses, including strength calculation, testing, and control using special engineering software;
- Perform quality control of metal blanks with precision measuring tools (projectors, micrometers, digital calipers);
- Oversee technological process, engineering support and troubleshooting;
- Analyze and improve existing manufacturing processes, costs, and waste reduction;
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 standards of tools and materials purchased by the Company;
- Assist in resolving design problems and trouble shoot customer and installation issues;
- Serve as technical expert advising internal sales, purchasing, and management;
- Assist Company management in planning workload resource allocation and in mentoring/training of engineering technician staff;
- Support sales proposals by supplying specifications, drawings, and time estimates;
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 2 years of experience in the job offered;
- Must possess knowledge of engineering methods and technology of prototype production;
- Experience must include design and development of thin gauge metal prototypes for electronic device manufacturing;
- Must possess knowledge of Photochemical Machining (PCM);
- Must have experience with plating for metal fabricated parts (Gold, Nickel, Tin),
- Must have AutoCAD skills, SolidWorks, and Kompas-3D;
- Advanced PC user: MS Windows, MS Office, Excel;
This is a full-time position. Annual salary $74,693.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org