- Posted by Igor Kart
- On April 18, 2016
Armada Solutions, INC
We seek a sharp, motivated and dependable website developer to work as part of the Digital Agency’s Web Production Development team to maintain and enhance our front end websites built on our proprietary CMS.
- Perform development work on our websites with integrated proprietary Content Management System: introducing modern functionality, extending existing functionality, and maintaining the existing codebase.
- Develop an understanding of our website products, CMS, and use that to create robust, efficient and widely-compatible code.
- Research and Solve problems that arise
- Collaborate with other departments regularly, including offshore teams
- Perform daily scrums & routine code reviews
- Document your development work, both in the code and in our internal documentation.
- Mentor and Lead other team members
- Reports to Web Development Manager
Experience and Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge and experience with modern and responsive website best practices, use and development.
- Familiarity with a responsive front-end framework such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Thorough knowledge of MVC and object oriented programming experience with PHP; experience in maintaining applications written by others is highly valued.
- Familiarity with PHPMyAdmin browser-based MySQL administration software, some knowledge of MySQL, Linux and Apache.
- Skilled in WAMP, LAMP and XAMPP platforms
- Experience with Node.js, Bower, Grunt
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN or GIT
- Experience and thorough understanding of cross-browser compatible code and graceful degradation
- A proactive approach to responding to problems is highly valued.
- The ability to work closely with other developers and to follow team-agreed procedures is essential.
- Good communication skills are essential, and technical writing skills are valued.
- The candidate must demonstrate an ability to analyze problems, identify their causes, and explain these to others.
- Bonus – experience with Drupal
- 5-8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com