- Posted by Alla Rapoport
- On November 10, 2023
TM Accountant, Inc.
TM Accountant, Inc. in Arlington Heights, IL has an opening for a position of Financial Analyst.
- Perform financial forecasting, annual business plan, reconciliation of internal accounts for logistics and transportation client companies to achieve strategic decision alternatives.
- Prepare documents and financial reports taking into consideration specifics of logistics and transportation industry.
- Maintain and improve existing financial reports for various departments.
- Perform the monthly profit and loss closing process.
- Participate in annual budget process for the different types of businesses.
- Support monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting.
- Provide strategic recommendation after detailed analyses of the business.
- Publish financial announcements.
- Research market conditions and developments.
- Analyze transportation rate quotes and RFPs for customers.
- Analyze, reference, and make recommendations on financial performance in comparison to industry benchmarks.
- Restructure debt and analyzing the ability to lower the long-term liabilities.
- Organize data into accessible reports and perform various types of analysis using key metrics such as yearly growth, return on assets, return on equity and earnings per share.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- 1 year of experience in the job offered or 1 year of experience as an accountant
- Experience must include working with logistics and transportation accounts
- Must be fluent in the Ukrainian and Russian languages
This is a full-time position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com